Huddled in between the striking turquoise Sulu Sea and Dapitan mountains is Dakak Park Beach Resort in Zamboanga del Norte, Philippines. This tucked paradise in Mindanao presents a lavish setting for an unruffled holiday. More to its unspoiled setting, this resort also swanks an assortment of facilities and services that makes one’s stay fitting and adventure-filled. With Dakak not being frequented by typhoons, the resort is indeed an ideal all-season destination.
The resort has 100 deluxe rooms, 16 prime deluxe rooms, 12 beachfront rooms, 30 Family Pavilion room, and one presidential suite. The white sand beach area is in a cove shape hence water is calm and really inviting. They have recreational facilities that include a tennis court, billiards room, bowling alley, golf course, ziplines, swimming pools and horseback riding facilities. Water activities like SCUBA diving lessons/adventure, sailing, and kayaking are offered. Furthermore, they also offer island hopping and historical tours.
The following are the tours they offer that you might want to try:
- Island Tour: Experience Island Hopping at Aliguay or Silinog and enjoy the the sight of dolphins, colorful corals and other marine organisms.
- Fishpond Tour: Have your lunch served at Kinilaw ug Inihaw sa Fishpond Restaurant – a fish farm 10 minutes away from the resort, passing through the Antipolo-San Pedro rivers – serving seafood delights such as prawns, crabs, milkfish and oysters.
- Historical Tour: A visit to Dapitan City will not be complete if one doesnt pay a visit ‘to the famous Rizal Shrine where Rizal stayed as an exile. Take a tour at the city’s well-known Spanish Houses, a century old cathedral and at the Punto del Desembarco de Rizal where Rizal landed.
- Cove Hopping: Visit neighboring beaches, explore a fisherman;s village, discover the bat cave and indulge in a swimming spree in the sea.
- Sunset cruise: Enjoy the beautiful sunset while cruising with the outrigger-boat.
- Night Tour: Visit Gloria de Dapitan and Gloria’s Fantasyland for some amusements and bars.
Contact them at (065) 213-6813 or email at email@example.com for inquiry, reservations at firstname.lastname@example.org; and visit their website at www.dakakresort.com
How to Get There:
From Manila (or Cebu City), fly your way to Dipolog. Once in Dipolog, ride a jeepney or tricycle to Dapitan City. One may also reach Dapitan via fastcraft if one is coming from Cebu, Tagbilaran City and Dumaguete City. Once in Dapitan, you can hire a habal-habal, tricycle or van that will take you to Dakak.
Don’t be a wasted soul, be ‘juan’derlust. Take it easy ebri’juan’.
Reblogged this on penpowersong.